The Publications of the Mauthausen Memorial aim to encourage both specialist and readers with a more general interest to engage with the history of the Mauthausen concentration camp.
Since 2007, the yearly published Jahrbuch der KZ-Gedenkstätte Mauthausen (‘annual report’) offers an overview of the activities of the Memorial, presenting latest results of academic research.
The series ‘Mauthausen-Studien’ sees itself as a forum which, on the one hand, can offer space for current research on the topic of Mauthausen and, on the other, provides access to foreign-language works that were previously unavailable in German translation.
The books are published in German language; the exhibition catalogues are also available in English.
- Bulletin Mauthausen
- Memorial Book for the Dead of the Mauthausen Concentration Camp and its Subcamps
- Mauthausen Memorial Yearbook
- Catalogue 'The Concentration Camp 1938 – 1945'
- Catalogue 'The Crime Scenes of Mauthausen. Searching for Traces'
- Mauthausen-Studien 1: Pierre Serge Choumoff
- Mauthausen-Studien 3: France Filipič
- Mauthausen-Studien 4: Szabolcs Szita
- Mauthausen-Studien 5: Stanisław Dobosiewicz
- Mauthausen-Studien 6: Christian Rabl
- Mauthausen-Studien 7: Stefan Wolfinger
- Mauthausen-Studien 8: Bertrand Perz
- Mauthausen-Studien 9: Andreas Kranebitter